Return an item in 5 Easy Steps -
1. Fill out the form where required and choose the reason code that specifies the cause for returning your item.
2. Please visit the Royal Mail Returns webpage cutt.ly/gbreturns (https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3582) to create your return label to print. If you do not have a printer, you will be emailed a QR Code, by the Royal Mail, for the Post Office to scan and print the label for you.
3. Place our returns form inside your parcel and take it to your local Post Office.
4. You must get proof of postage from your post office If you fail to identify proof of postage you are liable for any lost items.
5. When your item has arrived back with us, we aim to process the refund within 7-10 working days and you will receive email confirmation of this once completed.
Subject to our Returns Exclusions, Golfbase is happy to refund your purchase within 60 days of delivery. Your refund will be credited to the original payment card or Paypal account. All items must be returned in a fully reselable condition with product tags intact. We simply ask you to take extra care when trying on, or inspecting items you hesitate may not be completely suitable. We reserve the right to refuse any refund if goods are not returned in a resalable condition or are damaged. You are liable to pay for any shipping costs if returned items need to be re-sent.
Please allow extra time to our returns policy during busier times of the year such as bank holidays and Christmas. Our team work extra hard during these busier times to ensure there are no delays but we appreciate your patience throughout.