To place an order on Golfbase.co.uk, you need to have cookies enabled. If you don't wish to enable cookies, you'll still be able to browse the site and use it for research products. Most web browsers have cookies enabled, but have a look at Our Cookies Policy section for help to turn them on should you need to.
Cookies can't harm your computer.
We don't store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create. We use information gathered from cookies to make Golfbase.co.uk better for you, for example, they help us to identify problems, fix errors and to improve our page designs.
We also use the information from cookies to identify related products and products you may like based on what you have looked at whilst using Golfbase.co.uk .We also work with carefully chosen and monitored suppliers who may set cookies during your visit to Golfbase.co.uk.
These cookies are used for re-marketing - this means they are used to show you advertisements for different products and services based on what you appear to be interested in. You can easily opt out of these cookies by going to the Network Advertising Initiative website.
In addition to re-marketing, a lookalike audience may also be built to identify customers who may have similar interests to you. This audience is identified through using a custom audience which includes either a customer’s email address or phone number. The custom audience is shared in an encrypted format to maintain privacy. Golfbase remains responsible for managing this data and the audience selection. The uploaded encrypted data is compared against a partners encrypted data to identify a lookalike audience. Customers identified through a lookalike audience can then be targeted with relevant online advertising. Please note, this lookalike audience is only used by Golfbase and the data processor aligns with GDPR. Customers can request to be removed from this targeting by contacting [email protected]
Our cookies don't store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details. They do hold a “key” that allows us to associate information with your computer when you are shopping with us or when you come back to visit us.
We split the cookies that we use into 4 different types:
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies These cookies are essential for you to use the shopping features of Golfbase.co.uk, they enable you to add items to your shopping basket, to checkout and to use the My Account section of the site. These cookies are not used to advertise products or services to you.
2. Performance Cookies These cookies collect information about how you use Golfbase.co.uk, for instance the pages you visit most often or any error messages you may see on the pages you visit. These cookies don’t collect your personal information. The information we collect is used to improve how our website works. These cookies are not used to advertise products or services to you.
3. Functional Cookies These cookies allow the Golfbase.co.uk website to remember items such as your user name, the region you are shopping in and more personal features like product recommendations. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and cannot be used to track your activity on other websites. These cookies are not used to advertise products or services to you.
4. Targeting Cookies These cookies are used to advertise products and services to you. These cookies are used to make our advertising more relevant to you and your interests. We also use them to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. These cookies may be placed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone by us or by a third party with our consent.
When these cookies are placed by us, they may be used only by us. When these cookies are placed by a third party with our consent, they may be used by that third party and other parties to make adverts more relevant to you and your interests. Examples of this include various social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. These social network sites may place cookies on your device and use these to target advertising to you on their own or other websites.
When you use Golfbase.co.uk, you may notice some cookies that aren't directly from Golfbase.
For example, pages that contain content from websites like YouTube or Facebook may send cookies from these websites when you view that content. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
If cookies are not enabled on your computer, tablet or mobile then you will not be able to shop on Golfbase.co.uk, you will be limited to browsing our products and the content on the site. There are a number of websites that can help you understand more about cookies and how to manage them.
Websites that explain more details about cookies, how they work and how you can manage them include
• www.allaboutcookies.org • www.aboutcookies.org